Monday, October 02, 2006

Marlow Harris Calls me a Scab

Marlow Harris, author of the Blog 360 Digest decided it was appropriate to call me a "scab" because I list homes for four percent commission. Read the blog posts yourself, but it appears to me that Marlow is also suggesting fixing real estate commissions is OK. Maybe I am a naive Discount Realtor, but somebody told me once that fixing real estate commissions is a Federal Crime. Perhaps I misunderstood Marlow on this, so I requested clarification. At the time of this post, I am waiting for Marlow's response.

My my oh my, the blogosphere sure can be nasty. Marlow, if you're reading this, I would love to meet with you to discuss this important real estate issue more - perhaps even over a cup of tea - or Jack Daniels (whichever you prefer). Shoot me an email anytime: trevors@johnlscott.com

Your friendly Discount Realtor - Trevor Smith

No comments: